I am Lovepreet Dhillon and over the course of a year I will blog about the latest PC games and old time classics everyone knows and loves. I will be doing multiple kinds of games ranging from First Person Shooters to MMORPG's. I will give you history and background about the games you know and love and ones you may not quite know. Then there will be in depth detail about the plot (I'll try not to spoil it). Then some graphics specs needed to play. Along with that I would give my own opinion about the game after I've played it. At the end I would include many common errors and FAQs to help those who either play the game or want to consider getting. Of course, as courtesy I will include the Publisher of the game along with where you can buy it with ease.
For those of you with steam accounts I will also include my steam ID and whether or not you can get it on steam. I am open to suggestions for games you may want me to try and blog about. Also there will be links to my friend's blogs if you would be interested in reading those as well.
Please keep it clean in the comments :D.
No comments:
Post a Comment